TutuApp For PC: TutuApp is one of the best third-party app stores for Android. You can use it to download great apps, tweaks, free paid apps, game hacks and more. TutuApp also lists some of those apps that have been rejected by Play Store but are very useful.
Thankfully, you can use TutuApp on your computer as well. In this article, we will learn all about getting this marketplace on your computer.
How To Download TutuApp For PC?
When it comes to an app, mobile users usually have all the fun. But, what if you want to use some of the mobile apps on your PC? Is it even possible? Yes, it is! If you want to get some incredible mobile application right on your computer, we have the TutuApp for a computer for you.
Using the apps on a computer is so much more convenient. Imagine chatting with your friend using the keyboard instead of the tiny little keys on the mobile keypad. Also, you can have the app experience on a bigger screen, which is definitely more fun for many.
TutuApp gives you some incredible apps not found normally anywhere else. So, we will learn to install TutuApp for PC now. If you happen to be a Mac user, this method is equally applicable to TutuApp for Mac installation (with a minor difference which we will discuss below).
Installation Process Of TutuApp PC On Windows 10, 8.1, 8 And Mac:
We will download TutuApp for PC using Nox App Player. Nox is an Android emulator that can play any Android app on your Windows or Mac computer. Here are the simple steps to download TutuApp for PC and Mac:
- First of all, let’s get Nox App Player installed on our computer. Open any browser on your computer and visit the link.
- If you wish to download TutuApp for Windows, choose the download button for Nox Window version. If you have Mac, choose the download link accordingly (this is the difference we were talking about. Rest of the process is the same)
- Install Nox and launch it
- Since you are using Nox App Player for the first time, you will need to sign into it using a Google ID. You can create a new ID or use an existing one. When you buy a new Android device, you also need to sign in with Google ID.
- Now we will download TutuApp APK for PC or Mac. We have the latest version of the APK on our server. It is safe and easy to download. CLICK HERE to get the APK
- Open Nox App Player (in case you closed it)
- Now go to the folder where the APK file was downloaded in Step 5.
- Drag the file and then drop it on the interface of Nox App Player (or you can open the APK file by browsing from the APK section of Nox App Player)
- If you see any confirmation, press the appropriate button that ensures installation continues
- Installation will begin; allow it a minute or two to complete
Great! You now have TutuApp on your computer.
Whenever you wish to access TutuApp or any other Android app, you can launch Nox. This process does not create any desktop shortcut for the apps. You can access it only within the Nox App Player.
There is a way to get the apps from TutuApp on your computer (PC or Mac). TutuApp is available on Android and Nox App Player helps you run any Android app on your computer. Nox is an Android emulator. First, you need to install Nox and then you can get TutuApp using the APK file.